2020 GunCam ® for Clays
Wi-Fi Streaming Gun Camera Video with Sound
Reticle options with Calibration, Zoom & Slow-mo
Mount to your shotguns - Learn from hits & misses to become a better shooter. For Skeet, Trap, Sporting, Bunker & 5 Stand.
Memory cards are not included.
Check out the Details Here
GunCams will be allowed for use during NSCA Competitions.
Glynne Moseley NSCA Assistant Director
GunCam user video - Brisbane Australia
Brand-New Features for 2020:
• Full-HD 1080p in 60FPS or Quad-HD
• Multiple Reticle Options with Calibration
• Special Lens for Clays & Hunting with 4X Digital Zoom
• Slow-mo Playback to iOS & Android. PC & Mac
• Great Video & Sound Recording
• Built-in Wi-Fi Streaming & Playback to iOS & Android
• One-Button Operation. Tap to Pause & Resume
• 2.5 Hrs Recording on Internal Lithium Battery
• Can use up to 256GB Cards, Holding up to 24 Hrs. of Video
• Charge While Recording with Optional Power Bank.
• Includes Mounting for all 12, 20 & 28 Gauge Shotguns
• Shock & Weather Resistant. Reliable & Rugged
Wi-Fi Streaming is a big plus for shooters who can play back their shots immediately on their phones or tablets without leaving the field. This allows them to correct any mistakes they discover, right there on the range.
"Thanks to Tachyon GunCam, I improved from 69% to 91% in three months, and won the Bronze Medal at the 2018 Skeet Nationals in Australia!!"
- Dimitris Z. Brisbane Australia
"I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the free Gen3 GunCam software upgrade. Big thumbs up! The cross hair is much better and the "Pause" feature is great. It really helps editing shots from the Trap range. No more need to note shot times and trim a 15 minute video! Thank you, thank you, thank you."
- Bill G. New Smyrna Beach, FL
Hello from across the pond in UK! I started shooting clays only recently concentrating on skeet because of the target consistency. I'm doing OK but I needed to see where I was pointing the gun so I invested in a GunCam. WOW! what a great help it's been. I put my first skeet round with the GunCam up on You Tube and I thought you may like to see it. Thank you GunCam, what a great investment.
- Peter B. Cornwall UK
Good job! Your 2018 clays camera Is great. I tried your first model and ShotKam. Your first one didn’t have files my iPhone could detect, no finely adjustable reticle, or a fast enough frame rate. ShotKam is so advanced it did things I didn’t want such as filming each shot as a separate file and automatically editing out 4% of my shots.
- Anthony S. Minnesota MN
Tachyon GunCam offers its congratulations to the University of Maryland Shotgun Sports Team for its success at the just completed ACUI Collegiate Clay Target Championships. They took 1st Place for Females in the Sporting Clays Invitational.
This team is the very first to use our GunCam for Clays in their training.
Every gun is different. And every discipline requires shooting at different distances. This is why an adjustable mount is needed to ensure the most accurate aiming so that the crosshairs on the video will show the true target of your gun.
Crosshairs, superimposed in the center of the videos, will help you judge the quality of your aim when reviewing the day’s videos.
The rugged metal mount for this gun camera has been designed to secure beneath the barrels of over & under and semiautomatic shotguns. Mounting accessories allow mounting to 12, 20, 28 gauge Over & Under and Semiautomatic shotguns without modification of the gun and without danger of scratching. The lightness of both camera and mount will not affect the gun’s balance, and the position will be completely out of the shooter’s line of sight.
GunCam for Clays works closely with shooting coaches that use it as an essential tool for reinforcing her instructions. Nothing beats seeing clear video of what you are doing wrong and what you are doing right.
“GunCam’s field of target reference, excellent visual definition, and long recording time is an outstanding training tool that I use and highly recommend as a shotgun coach and competitor.
After practice and before a tournament, reviewing footage of properly executed shots helps greatly to reinforce a positive sight picture in one’s memory, thus leading to successful scores.”
Head Coach, University of Maryland Shotgun Sports Team
USA Shooting, NRA National Coach Development Staff
USA Shooting, NRA Advanced Shotgun Coach Level 3
NSCA Certified Instructor
Great for hunting too!
For all orders, you must include your phone number
New for 2020 (Pre-order now for Oct 1 shipment)
- FHD-6O fps (high frame rate better shows your shot string) or QHD-30 fps
- New Tachyon App with Choice of Reticles & Reticle Calibration, Multiple Zoom and playback speed options
- Playback on Mac, PC, iOS & Android Phones & Tablets
- Wi-Fi Stream Recording & Playback in Slow-mo
- One-Tap Pause & Resume Recording
- Includes Mounting for 12, 20, 28 Gauge, O/U, semiautomatic & pump-action
- 2.5 Hrs. Recording on Internal Battery or up to 24 Hours charge while recordingwith Optional 256GB Card & Power Bank
- Shock & Weather Resistant. Reliable & Rugged
- User-Friendly, One-Button Operation
- Great Video and Audio Recording
- Best Gun Camera for Skeet, Trap, Sporting, Bunker & 5 Stand
- Memory cards are not included.
- 32GB Memory Card (3 Hours)
- 64GB Memory Card (6 Hours)
- 128GB Memory Card (12 Hours)
- 256GB Memory Card (24 Hours)
64GB, 128 GB, and 256GB cards are thicker than 32GB cards, so the first time you insert them they may be difficult to remove without tweezers. If you purchase this card with your camera we will remove the card from it's package and take care of this for you.
64GB and 128 GB cards are thicker than 32GB cards, so the first time you insert them they may be difficult to remove without tweezers. If you purchase this card with your camera we will remove the card from it's package and take care of this for you.
64 GB cards are thicker than others, so the first time you insert them they may be difficult to remove without tweezers. If you purchase this card with your camera we will remove the card from it's package and take care of this for you.
Your camera requires a micro memory card to record. We offer these name-brand cards.
Formatting & Inserting Micro Memory Cards
• New memory cards do not need to be formatted. But for cards previously used in other devices, you must use your computer to format 32GB cards to FAT32 and 32 kilobytes or 64GB - 256GB cards to exFAT and 128 kilobytes.
• These formatted cards will be read and prepared for use by your camera. This process will take about 35 seconds for the 64GB larger cards, and then your camera will turn off.
• Insert a new or formatted micro memory card, gold contacts facing up, into the slot. Be careful to insert horizontally, and not at an angle. Push the card all the way in with your nail until you feel the spring and hear it click securely into place.
• We recommend that you use from 32-256GB cards.
(The Capacity of your card may not show correctly until after you format it)
Extra Mounting Pads for GunCam for Clays & Hunting (Four pairs in different thickness)
Note: These are additional pads. Your GunCam for Clays & GunCam for Hunting boxes already comes with four pairs of pads. These are useful if you have multiple guns and wish to quickly switch your camera between them.
12V USB Adapter (2 Amp)
For use with your Tachyon USB cable when connecting to a common 12V jack.
When connected, your camera will start and stop recording when you turn on or turn off your engine. Your camera will also be continuously charged while it is recording. This is ideal for using your OPS HD 1080p as a dash cam or on your motorcycle.
WARNING: Don't use any adapters smaller than 2 Amp, or you will risk damaging your camera.
Recommended Video Player for GunCam Videos: VLC Media Player for Windows or for OS X.
How to Zoom in your video, watch the following video.
For watching video on your Android smart phones or tablets, you may use our Micro USB or Type C adapters. We also recommend the Free VLC app for those devices.