2020 GunCam ® for Hunting
Wi-Fi Streaming Gun Camera Video Mount to your shotguns -
Learn from hits & misses to become a better hunterAvailable Now for $349.99 below.
Memory Cards are not included
Brand-New Features for 2020:
• Full-HD 1080p in 60FPS or Quad-HD (in Camo housing)
• Multiple Reticle Options with Calibration, Slow-mo
• Special Lens for Clays & Hunting with 4X Digital Zoom
• Great Video & Sound Recording
• Built-in Wi-Fi Streaming & Playback to iOS & Android
• Slow-mo Playback to iOS & Android. PC & Mac
• One-Button Operation. Tap to Pause & Resume
• 2.5 Hrs Recording on Internal Lithium Battery
• Can use up to 256GB Cards, Holding up to 24 Hrs. of Video
• Charge While Recording with Optional Power Bank.
• Includes Mounting for all 12, 20 & 28 Gauge Shotguns
• Shock & Weather Resistant. Reliable & Rugged
Tight Lens for Hunting with 4X Zoom
Reticles, superimposed in the center of the videos, will help you judge the quality of your aim when reviewing the day’s videos. Reticles may be calibrated when you are connected via Wi-Fi to your device.
One-Tap Pause & Resume Recording
lets you start recording immediately when your prey in your sights. It also makes it easy to edit your videos as after a day of shooting.
Record crystal-clear sound for brilliant full-immersion hunting videos.
The rugged metal mount
for this gun camera has been designed to secure on 12, 20, 28 gauge, Pump Action, Over & Under and Semiautomatic shotguns without modification of the gun and without danger of scratching. The lightness of both camera and mount will not affect the gun’s balance, and the position will be completely out of the shooter’s line of sight.
For all orders, you must include your phone number
New for 2020 (Camo) Pre-order for Oct 1, 2019 shipment
- FHD-6O fps (high frame rate better shows your shot string) or QHD-30 fps
- New Tachyon App with Choice of Reticles & Reticle Calibration, Multiple Zoom and playback speed options.
- Playback on Mac, PC, iOS & Android Phones & Tablets
- Wi-Fi Stream Recording & Playback in Slow-mo
- One-Tap Pause & Resume Recording
- Includes Mounting for 12, 20, 28 Gauge, O/U, semiautomatic & pump-action
- 2.5 Hrs. Recording on Internal Battery or up to 24 Hours charge while recording with Optional 256GB Card & Power Bank
- Shock & Weather Resistant. Reliable & Rugged
- User-Friendly, One-Button Operation
- Great Video and Audio Recording
- Best Gun Camera for Skeet, Trap, Sporting, Bunker & 5 Stand
- Memory cards are not included.
- 32GB Memory Card (3 Hours)
- 64GB Memory Card (6 Hours)
- 128GB Memory Card (12 Hours)
- 256GB Memory Card (24 Hours)
64GB, 128 GB, and 256GB cards are thicker than 32GB cards, so the first time you insert them they may be difficult to remove without tweezers. If you purchase this card with your camera we will remove the card from it's package and take care of this for you.
64GB and 128 GB cards are thicker than 32GB cards, so the first time you insert them they may be difficult to remove without tweezers. If you purchase this card with your camera we will remove the card from it's package and take care of this for you.
64 GB cards are thicker than others, so the first time you insert them they may be difficult to remove without tweezers. If you purchase this card with your camera we will remove the card from it's package and take care of this for you.
Your camera requires a micro memory card to record. We offer these name-brand cards.
Formatting & Inserting Micro Memory Cards
• New memory cards do not need to be formatted. But for cards previously used in other devices, you must use your computer to format 32GB cards to FAT32 and 32 kilobytes or 64GB - 256GB cards to exFAT and 128 kilobytes.
• These formatted cards will be read and prepared for use by your camera. This process will take about 35 seconds for the 64GB larger cards, and then your camera will turn off.
• Insert a new or formatted micro memory card, gold contacts facing up, into the slot. Be careful to insert horizontally, and not at an angle. Push the card all the way in with your nail until you feel the spring and hear it click securely into place.
• We recommend that you use from 32-256GB cards.
(The Capacity of your card may not show correctly until after you format it)
Extra Mounting Pads for GunCam for Clays & Hunting (Four pairs in different thickness)
Note: These are additional pads. Your GunCam for Clays & GunCam for Hunting boxes already comes with four pairs of pads. These are useful if you have multiple guns and wish to quickly switch your camera between them.
12V USB Adapter (2 Amp)
For use with your Tachyon USB cable when connecting to a common 12V jack.
When connected, your camera will start and stop recording when you turn on or turn off your engine. Your camera will also be continuously charged while it is recording. This is ideal for using your OPS HD 1080p as a dash cam or on your motorcycle.
WARNING: Don't use any adapters smaller than 2 Amp, or you will risk damaging your camera.
Recommended Video Player for GunCam Videos: VLC Media Player for Windows or for OS X.
How to Zoom in your video, watch the following video.
For watching video on your Android smart phones or tablets, you may use our Micro USB or Type C adapters. We also recommend the Free VLC app for those devices.