The World's Best Biker Cam now Rolls in Full HD 1080p
When connected to your bike’s power, the BikerCam will start up and start recording whenever you turn on your power. It will then stop recording and turn off when you power down your engine. When you are recording the cable will continuously charge your BikerCam, removing the need to worry about battery power.
There is also no need to worry about the space remaining on your memory card because BikerCam makes use of looping technology to overwrite you oldest files with your most recent videos. This allows you to run your camera nonstop and remove important video files only when you feel the need to preserve a recording.
An optional time & date stamp reminds you of when your video was taken.
· The World’s smallest & lightest 1080p Full-HD Biker Camera
· 1080p Full-HD Super-Sharp Video, shoots wide-screen videos without fisheye distortion.
· Auto-Start & Stop recording at ignition and shutdown of engine.
· Continuous charging while recording.
· 1/3" CMOS High-dynamic sensor & high-speed CPU. Quick light transition & low-light night riding.
· Looped recording automatically overwrites older files.
· 2+ hours 1080p recording on Lithium rechargeable battery. Longer recording time on 720p.
· Rain/Dustproof cover.
· Optional time and date stamp.
· Patented 8-direction mounting system.
Included with the BikerCam System are the BikerCam HD 1080p camera, Quick-Release Handlebar Mount, 3 foot USB Charging Cable & 12V adaptor, Rainproof Cover, Contour Mount for helmet mounting, Tripod Mount, Clip Mount, safety tether, and a strip of 3M Dual-Lock Fastener.
Since most bikers also drive, they will be pleased to know that the BikerCam makes a terrific dash cam. As when mounted on your bike, it will start and stop recording along with the ignition and shutdown of the engine. An optional time & date stamp reminds you of exactly when your video was taken.